I heard about this movie a couple months ago and added it to my list of movies to watch. But like usual, cheesy romantic comedies and dystopian action films took precedence and this documentary about the American food industry went on the back burner. UNTIL TODAY. *cue music evoking how…
This is such a good documentary
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.